A Typical Solution
The first step is to provide slurry sample for initial lab test (approx. 20 Gallons) OR 4 Five Gallon Buckets.
Our lab will test the sample & determine if the material is suitable for separation by filter press or another process.
If lab testing looks good. We will move a portable press to the customer & conduct press trials on site.
If results are promising – Rent, Lease or Purchase suitable sized FlowPress Equipment.
Begin Your Custom Quote Process Today
Information Needed to Quote a Press:
- Type of slurry to be processed
- Amount of slurry to be processed in a given amount of time expressed in either:
Gallons per minute, per hour, per day, or per week,
Pounds of dry solids per time period.
Number of hours per day, and days per week the process will operate.
- % Dry solids desired in filter cake (by weight)
- Density in lb./ft. of wet filter cake if available
- Process operating temperature
- Specific gravity of slurry if available
- % Solids in slurry
- Chemical conditioning amounts if required (D.E., etc.)
- Will press be located inside or outside, and at what temperature extremes?
- Desired cake thickness (Std. is 32mm -1 1/4”)
- Desired cycle time
- Desired closure & control automation: Units are Manual, Semi-Automatic or Automatic